Current Roles Available
Fall Internship - Digital Marketing
We are seeking a rockstar marketing intern who has a hunger to join us in our mission of getting safety training into the hands of new parents. You'll learn the ins and outs of SEO (search engine optimization) and will play an integral role in scaling a digital marketing strategy to drive growth and conversion for infantCPR.com. You'll learn how to work within CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software and will hone your pitching skills. If you're the type of person who relishes a challenge and likes to learn, this internship is for you!
- You care about children.
- You have an outgoing and friendly personality, this role is NOT for people who are afraid to talk to new people.
- You love to learn and ask questions - you'll be learning a lot!
- You are self motivated - you'll have a flexible schedule and can work from wherever you want!
- You know how to put your head down and just get it done.
- You're not afraid to speak up and contribute big-picture ideas.
About the Role:
- It's paid! (base hourly rate + commission)
- You must be able to get to Tempe, AZ for occasional meetings. No car necessary if you live close by.
- You'll be learning a lot about SEO (search engine optimization).
- You will be spending a good chunk of time on the phone.
- Requires daytime work hours (with flexibility). This is NOT a night job.
How to Apply:
Email Ryan Eland and firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your resume and a cover letter. In the cover letter, please describe why you want this role and what things make you passionate!